Software and other computer stuff I made and gathered; all put here for anyone who has good use for it.
For all things heroquest, please go to the separate Heroquest Page.
New unsorted things:
- Source port for Duke Nukem 3D, Backported for older Windows. eDuke32 r10161 backport Official site here.
- Source files of the above, as per GPL. eDuke32 r10161 backport - Sources
- Tomb Raider 1 remake, Compiled so it can run under Windows XP. Tomb1Main v2.7 XP Official site here.
- Diablo remake, Compiled so it can run under Windows XP. Updated 08-'22. DevilutionX v1.4.0 XP Official site here.
- Compile of the last 2015 SVN version, all credits to the OpenDune team and (now unreachable) Mr.Wang. Dune(2)-Dynasty SVN Official site here.
+ Tweak source
- Source port, just a recent compile with small tweaks. Updated 08-'22. System Shock W32 / Shockolate SVN Official site here.
+ Tweak source
- Doom source port, originally created by Mr. Killough. Updated by me. Doom 'MBF' for DOS, v2.04 Discussion is here.
- Source files of the above, as per GPL. Includes enhanced Allegro 3.0 Library. Doom 'MBF' for DOS, v2.04 - Sources
- For old computers. Multiplier control for VIA C3 / AMD K6+7+8 Mobile / Cyrix
5x86. SetMul v1.24 on vogons.org
- Alpha without sound effects driver. Edit: No plans to make this work properly... OpenDune-SVN for DOS Official site here. Risk Maps for Printing:
This alternate world map is a nice addon for the famous Risk boardgame; download the image and print it in A2 format or just tile four A4 pages. The original country names have been retained so you can use the same country-cards. An idea by FIRE (dead link..)
I want to thank Tom and his fellow risk players from East-Frisia (Germany) for their 2020 Christmas gift package! That was very kind, and I appreciate it!
Ghost Recon Stuff:
Armored Fist 3:
Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Game maps and tools for map editing / manuals:
© Copyright 2003-2022